Dwelling in the pastWednesday, May 28, 2014 A comment maybe?


Being struck in the past? 

Trying my best to walk out of it..

Yet, I don't know if reality is playing a joke on me? You just appeared again, whenever I want to get rid of you, out of my mind, out of my life. Memories will just flow back. 

And I admit, no one can take your place in my life, at least not for now. No matter how hard I am trying to get you out of my mind, it just refuse to come out, you are just so irreplaceable. 

I admit.. 

Whatever happened, were all my fault. I am the one who chose the path, and I blame no one. You made the correct choice to leave me no matter how hard I tried to hold you back. 

I used to be your princess, your only one. Yet, I took you for granted and thought that you will still come back to me no matter what happened. Things won't go that way that I always want it to be. 

Even now, my actions, my words and the places I visit with him, everything just seems to link back to you subconsciously. I know it's very unfair to him. 

总是觉得好对不起他。

他总是体谅着我,就算我把他当成你,他也没多说一句话。

I don't want him to be a substitute of you. 

And I can see that he is getting tired, of me struck in the past, refusing to get out of it. 


Sealing everything.. There isn't any point to hold on to you, when you are living in bliss right now. 


It's my turn. My turn to start a next chapter of my life, a new story to be written. The written memories of our past will be hidden in a tiny spot of my mind and heart. A next chapter to be written with him..


I can only see something better, when I learn to let go of the past. 活在当下, 而不是过去。I need to walk forwards, not backwards.. To see better things in the future. Yes, no one know what's hold in the future. So, we should treasure the present and what we are having now. 

I hope that my heart will learn to understand the same as my mind does. I need time, and I believe everyone does. 

About
Mandy Tan

 photo 2d4e4404-b177-4b60-b8b6-be5fd90d5c68_zpsbc44b518.jpg
Purple is my color.
Stitch is my precious.
I love my family
I'm owned by my silly bear on
♥30.08.2010♥
I lose my dearest.
I just want a chance to fix everything.
03.03.2013 was the day you are created.
02.05.2013 was the day you leave us.
But you will always be in my heart♥
I want to travel around the world,
with my love ones.
Photographs are the best to keep
our memories fresh.


Social Media
credit
This layout was created & edited by * Pipie Alyahya
Thanks to: Rainy / Owlala / Mortisha / Mae.