Worst yet the Best .Friday, April 24, 2015 A comment maybe?



Worst things have come into my life, making their mess out of the free entries every time. 

I knew that there are certain things I do deserve karma on. But definitely not all? I just want to live and love normally. Not being such a burden to the love ones around me.. 

I really hope that what's in the past, stays in the past. 

Please don't even come back again. Don't make my heart skip ever again. I have moved forward and so do you.. We are happy, and living perfectly with our partners. 

I am happy, with my love and beloved friends around me. They are the ones who have been there for me.

I am thankful that you were once there for me. We once meant a lot to each other.  And I am sorry that I break you at that time. I deserve and got my karma back to me, not blaming anyone but myself. 

Seeing you blissfully married, do make me feel relieved. Relieved that you found such a great girl, a wonderful wife.. Although I never met her before, I know she meant the world to you. (though you will never see this post) 

I have my dearest love, who sacrifices too much for me, been there for me all the time no matter how hard it is, or it was me trying to push him away.  It's tough, walking down this relationship. Many things are always coming in our way, and makes it difficult. Nevertheless, we are coming to the 13th month together, and I believe there are still more coming on. <3

Not to wish too much for the future, yet learning to treasure the present. 

Everyone have their own story, and their own script to their life. It depends on how they would want to write it and enjoy it to the fullest. 

About
Mandy Tan

 photo 2d4e4404-b177-4b60-b8b6-be5fd90d5c68_zpsbc44b518.jpg
Purple is my color.
Stitch is my precious.
I love my family
I'm owned by my silly bear on
♥30.08.2010♥
I lose my dearest.
I just want a chance to fix everything.
03.03.2013 was the day you are created.
02.05.2013 was the day you leave us.
But you will always be in my heart♥
I want to travel around the world,
with my love ones.
Photographs are the best to keep
our memories fresh.


Social Media
credit
This layout was created & edited by * Pipie Alyahya
Thanks to: Rainy / Owlala / Mortisha / Mae.