Fake. Act. SurviveSunday, March 27, 2016 A comment maybe?


No, it wasn't supposed to hurt that much.

I am tough enough to handle this, just like how i used to be.. I have been through it with no one but just my family.

I am supposed to go through it, to live my life without you again.

I forced myself to fake, to laugh, to handle every single day myself.
I forced myself to never break down in front of anyone.

And I told myself, and the ones around me that I don't miss you at all.

Yet, i am just living in denial. I thought I didn't love you.

I felt like I don't know what's going on anymore, and I don't care about anything anymore.

I am confused, and i don't know how to explain my feelings.

That feeling of emptiness, and feeling that no one is here for me. No one understands how it feel.

Everything seems like nothing, and living everyday just for surviving.




About
Mandy Tan

 photo 2d4e4404-b177-4b60-b8b6-be5fd90d5c68_zpsbc44b518.jpg
Purple is my color.
Stitch is my precious.
I love my family
I'm owned by my silly bear on
♥30.08.2010♥
I lose my dearest.
I just want a chance to fix everything.
03.03.2013 was the day you are created.
02.05.2013 was the day you leave us.
But you will always be in my heart♥
I want to travel around the world,
with my love ones.
Photographs are the best to keep
our memories fresh.


Social Media
credit
This layout was created & edited by * Pipie Alyahya
Thanks to: Rainy / Owlala / Mortisha / Mae.